Updated Specs & Features in the 2021 Buick Envision
We spoke a bit about the new 2021 Buick Envision when it was first unveiled all the way back in June, but now that the 2021 Envision has finally arrived here at Carl Black Buick GMC of Roswell, we thought we’d take another look at some of its updated specs & features to show you exactly why it makes such a great option in the compact luxury crossover segment. Check out some of the exciting details below, then be sure to check out our Envision inventory as it’s currently available!
[ READ MORE: What’s new in the 2021 Buick Envision? ]
“The all-new 2021 Envision is a tremendous opportunity for the brand. With strong, differentiated designs, and a combination of advanced technologies and premium appointments, it will stand apart in one of the industry’s most competitive segments.”
– Duncan Aldred, Vice President, Global Buick & GMC
Most Exciting Highlights
There is so much to get excited about in the all-new 2021 Buick Envision, and we’ve discussed quite a bit of them back in June – in particular, its new standard and available safety technologies. But today, we wanted to go over some of the most exciting highlights regarding the significantly updated vehicle.
- Buick Driver Confidence Plus Package
- This new package includes nine different advanced driver-assistive safety features coming standard, with Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking and Rear Park Assist being chief among them.
- Next-gen Buick Infotainment System
- For the first time ever in a Buick vehicle, you’ll be able to opt for a massive 10.2” display audio screen.
- Smart Device Applications
- Not only will the new wireless versions of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto be available in the 2021 Buick Envision, but so will Amazon Alexa integration.
- This year, the Envision will be powered by a 2.0L turbocharged engine tethered to both a 9-speed automatic transmission system and an available all-wheel drive system featuring an electronically controlled twin-clutch operation.
There are plenty of other great specs and features to get excited about in the Envision too, as we already mentioned. For example, an available Continuous Damping Control suspension system or the hands-free programmable power liftgate that comes standard on the Essence and Avenir trim levels. Be sure to give us a call if you think you might be interested in a 2021 Buick Envision of your own!