The New GMC Canyon is a Midsize Pickup Truck with Massive Appeal!
Contrary to popular belief for many, you certainly do not have to sacrifice rugged capability for refined luxury when deciding which new pickup truck is right for you.
While most drivers tend to think of pickups as vehicles with tons of power and muscle, there is one new midsize truck in particular that offers smarts, sophistication and clever technology in spades!
Because when you choose GMC, you never have to choose between your wants and your needs. Those that are seeking a midsize pickup model with plenty of ponies under the hood, a luxurious interior cabin, and an abundance of seamless high-tech features should indeed look no further than the 2018 GMC Canyon here in Roswell!
And the list below should explain to you why the new GMC Canyon has been such a hit with genuine truck enthusiasts across the marketplace.
- An incredible maximum of 308 horsepower as well as a tremendous towing capacity of up to 7,700 pounds will make light work out of heavy-duty jobs around Georgia
- It earned an impressive fuel-economy rating of 22/30 city/hwy mpg, which undercuts much of the competition
- The starting price tag begins at only $21,100, again dramatically more attractive than a lot of the competing models in its class
- The interior cabin oozes luxury, thanks to top-quality materials, soft-touch surfaces, meticulous craftsmanship and premium creature comforts throughout
- You can stay in touch, in charge and connected whenever you hit the road with GMC’s state-of-the-art infotainment system
- And so much more to discover when you visit Carl Black Buick GMC of Roswell to test drive the 2018 GMC Canyon truck!