Can I charge my GMC Hummer EV Pickup truck at home?
Video guide to charging your GMC Hummer EV truck at home
Can I charge my GMC Hummer EV Pickup truck at home? Scroll down to watch a video guide to charging your GMC Hummer EV truck at home. You can find GMC Hummer EV models here at Carl Black Roswell in Roswell, GA.
You can scroll down if you don’t want to watch this video, and we’ve supplied some of the main points. We do recommend watching though, because it supplies everything you need to know in just one minute, in an easy-to-digest format. Here are some of your questions the video can answer:
- How can I check the charging status of my GMC truck from a distance?
- What are the key uses of the in-vehicle Energy App?
- What scheduling options are available for at-home vehicle charging?
What you need to know about charging your GMC electric vehicle at home
Thanks to the video above, you should have a good idea of how charging your vehicle at home works. Let’s review some of the main points. Here’s what you need to know about at-home charging.
- With GMC electric vehicles, you can use the in-vehicle Energy App to manage your charge.
- You can save a charger location to the in-vehicle app.
- You can set up a charging schedule in the in-vehicle app.
- You can work your charging schedule to take advantage of off-peak grid hours. This takes some pressure off the energy grid and can even reduce your energy costs.
- Different at-home chargers are available for different needs. Get a Level 2 charger if you want faster charging.